Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Grand Opening of The 180 Center


The Ribbon Cutting from the Grand Opening

The Grand Opening 

What a grand day!  The day was beautiful and we are happy to report that nearly 300 people walked into the doors of 180 to give a show of support for the launch of the new ministry. 

Denny and Sam Baptized!

It is amazing to see the lives of those who come into the doors of 180 begin to change.  Denny and Sam both wanted to get baptized after the BTG service.  Praise God!
Turning cartwheels of JOY!  There are things that I have learned over the years of serving God.  One of them is to not let any trials or difficult times keep me down.  The 180 Center is all about turning lives around.  My heart overflows with joy as I see how He comes through every time!
"Though the cherry trees don’t blossom and the strawberries don’t ripen, Though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, Though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I’m singing joyful praise to God .
I’m turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on God ’s Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I’m king of the mountain! (For congregational use, with a full orchestra.)"
Habakkuk 3:17-19 The Message Version

I had to take a class to be certified as a servsafe manager.  Frank Sclafani was the instructor, who taught me a lot about how to make sure our kitchen and food stay safe.  He was a hoot as he told us all sorts of stories from the good old days of New Orleans.  It made the massive amounts of material that I had to absorb a little more entertaining.  I should have my certification very soon!  

There are so many reasons to doubt our qualifications when God calls us to do a huge task, but God is the One Who calls, equips and sends.  God calls us to do things beyond our ability. He delights to draw us towards total dependency on His strength.
"This is my life work: helping people understand and respond to this Message. It came as a sheer gift to me, a real surprise, God handling all the details. When it came to presenting the Message to people who had no background in God’s way, I was the least qualified of any of the available Christians.
God saw to it that I was equipped, but you can be sure that it had nothing to do with my natural abilities. And so here I am, preaching and writing about things that are way over my head, the inexhaustible riches and generosity of Christ."  Ephesians 3:7-9 msg


Thank you for your continued prayer and support given to support us in this ministry.    Click here for Victory Fellowship's online giving link. Designate the donation for Don and Mary Bryant   You can also mail checks to: Victory Fellowship 5708 Airline Dr.Metairie LA. 70003.


An easy and secure way to give!
We are not able to send a tax credit through Paypal gifts, but God will surely reward you


No comments:

Post a Comment